Lack of Color Teak Rancher Special in Teak
Lack Of Color is the popular Australian label that produces a range of men’s and women’s hats available in seasonal colours and styles. Lack Of Color aim to provide fashion forward men and women with a high quality and affordable fashion accessory that can be worked into their every day staple wardrobe.
- Teak brown 100% soft Australian wool trimmed with vintage ribbon from the 50s and tonal brown grosgrain edged hat rim.
- This hat is crafted from 100% Australian wool, a completely natural, renewable and biodegradable fibre.
- Brim measures 10 cm / 3.95”.
- Grosgrain edged hat rim and bow ribbon detail.
- Classic crown height.
- Rigid crown design.
- This hat is accredited with a UPF Rating 50+ (Australian Tested).
- Rancher sizing runs slightly wide/large due to crown design.
- Sizing runs approx. 0.5-1 cm larger than tagged size.
- E.g. a 55 cm tagged Rancher's true measurement is 55.5-56 cm.
- Please size down or add a hat filler if you are in-between sizes.
- Click here to find your perfect hat sizing.