Mackage Vesna Down Jacket in Black
Mackage collections combine the finest leathers, down, and wool with tailored silhouettes and precision detail. They are a testament to the brand’s cornerstones of innovation, design and an unwavering commitment to outstanding quality: a philosophy that has fundamentally changed the outerwear game.
A 2-in-1 matte light down jacket with removable sleeves to convert to a vest. With an oversize cut and drop shoulders, it features a water resistant, repellent, and breathable shell made from 100% recycled nylon for maximum protection. Insulated pockets and an adjustable drawcord hem add warmth. The ample funnel collar and contrast quilting give a forward feel.
- Convertible jacket-to-vest silhouette
- Traceable duck down
- 800 fill power
- Moderate Cold: -15°C
- Breathable and air permeable shell made from 100% pre-consumed nylon
- Oversized fit for layering
- S hell (Woven. In-visible): 100% polyester. Combo shell 1 (Woven. In-visible): 100% polyamide/nylon. Combo (Knit. In-visible): 42% wool, 42% acrylic, 14% polyester, 2% elastane/spandex. Lining (Woven. In-visible): 100% polyamide/nylon. Filling: 90% chines pure white duck down. 10% chinese duck feathers. Water-repellent & water-resistant.
- C lose zippers. Remove fur. Remove leather zipper puller. Wash inside out. Wash in domestic or commercial machine in water not exceeding 40°c, at normal setting. Use mild detergent. Remove immediately after washing. Tumble dry low heat with tennis balls, until fully dried (1 to 3 hours). Do not soak. Do not wet-clean. Do not bleach. Do not wring. Do not iron or press. Do not dry clean