Harly Jae Pierot Pant in Cream
Harly Jae’s feminine and vintage-inspired designs were born from a desire to bring change to the fashion industry. By carefully selecting their fabrics and working with a local manufacturer in Vancouver, BC., they create conscious pieces that they hope you will cherish for years to come.
The Pierrot Pants are Harly Jae's modern day, eco-friendly take on the iconic sailor pant. This high rise, wide leg crop classic is made with hemp and organic cotton and is the sustainable essential of our dreams. Dress it up with your favourite vintage top.
- 55% Hemp, 45% Organic Cotton
- Sits on natural waist
- Features front pockets, zipper closure, back darts & belt loops
- The Pierrot pants have been our bestselling piece for the past 1.5 year!
- Hand wash (or machine wash on delicate cycle) in cold water and hang dry
- Iron on high when still damp or spray water as you go